Pastoral Leadership and Church Growth Consulting for Lead Pastors
| Chad Harvey, Lead Pastor
Raleigh First Assembly
Raleigh, North Carolina (:53)
Ever ask the question, "How to grow the church?" Leaders of the greatest enterprise on earth are not lone rangers. They know that to grow the church they can benefit greatly from outside help. The best and brightest church leaders recognize they are in over their heads.
What about you? Would you find value in having someone validate that you are not crazy or carnal simply because you think the church can be better? You're not looking for someone smarter and more spiritual, but someone experienced in life and ministry.
Here are some questions for you to ask yourself?
Would you like to know that you’re not crazy or carnal when you feel that push to be better?
Would you find peace in navigating change in the church if you could find someone who had walked the road ahead of you?
Would you find value in networking with other pastors who value the Great Commission like you do?
Would you like to know someone is in place to speak truth into your life and ministry even if it stings a bit?
What about discovering ways to build the cultures of prayer, change and ministry to young families into your church?
What about the age-old question of, "How do I close the back door to our church?"
Would you like to learn how assimilating guests to the church is not as complex as we make it out to be?
What are the benefits of having a Church Growth Consultant on your team?
In an era of change, leading without significant
counsel is a huge risk. Dick Hardy and The Hardy Group stand ready with a new set of eyes to partner with you. You will see things you never saw before. The greatest days are ahead for the great church you serve.
- Confidence in the church's efforts to reach spiritually lost people.
- Identify obstacles to growth and watch them be removed.
- Strengthened confidence in staff development.
- Confidence that the church is in a continuous mode of improvement.
- Watch the mission of the church become reality.
- Overcome pastoral self-defeating habits and insecurities.
- Cease to be focused on personal or church problems and find solutions.
- Increased growth in church attendance.
- More official members.
- Steady increase in tithes and offerings.
- Peace of mind that you are not the most incompetent pastor on the planet.
- Increased unity in the Body.
- Enhanced understanding of board function.
- Find yourself continually improving.
- Your personal and pastoral dreams will come off the shelf.
- Enjoy relationships even with cranky staff and board members, demanding members, and friends of the church.
- Feel fulfilled by ministry activities.
- Comfortable balance of ministry and family.
- Live intentionally with a sense of life and ministry purpose.
Whether the church is on an upswing, a plateau, or in decline, let Dick help you. He will become your friend & advocate - your pastoral leadership and church growth consultant.